Friday, April 27, 2007

P and G


*blushing*

I saw him today with his new hairstyle.And great.My teammates and people from other department are now aware that I have a crush on him.Gosh.My gay coworker said that he is cute.Beware Cors.Baka maunahan ka niya.Lalo pa ngayon na nagkakaroon sila ng problem ng Papa niya na Med student.Sa akin na lang si Med student.Yuck.

There will be a send off party for Ms.Joy tonight(now,it is obvious that I'm updating my blog here in the office).Yey!Yellow cab pizza!courtesy of the ever understanding Sr.Kim.I mean,Kim...

Speaking of Sister Kim, I'm still lucky to have her as my Manager.Or else,I'll be fired.Soon.Very,very soon.Its agood thing that she is patient with stupid people like me.My God,she can't blame me.Just like my shout out in friendster, I have a very scientific background and now I'm dealing with numbers.The hell with that.The hell with that Tax man too.Argh.,If I could only see him.Kakalbuhin ko siya.Akala niya.Hmp.Hindi lang ako magaling sa math.

I think I'd like to spend two or more years here in IBM.So I could go to the US.Wait,I know I said that I don't like US,but a little trip to that country won't hurt.Right.I saw their pictures last March 2006 and travelling is one of my dreams. I actually envy Ms.Jam because she travels around Europe.Wow.Europe.Greatest dream.Hehehe...

No comments: