Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Best He's Ever Had

I'm that best. Oh well, if you just ask me with all your courage why I let this thing happen...Maybe...Maybe we'll have a chance.I will not ask you to change. Change has to start from you. However, why I'm torturing myself by listening to the song. Just let me dwell with it.

Oh well, all in all, I'm happy now. I have friends who are very supportive.I have my family. I have Jesus Christ of course. I'm happy.

I went out with KD plus Margz minus Madame.Hahahaha... We had fun and did some crazy stuff at Krispy Kreme. I missed them dearly. I shared to Beth the challenges I have encountered for the past few weeks. Of course,she gave me that Sir Pacquing line: We make our life complicated(I think its not exactly as Beth put it but the essence is there). Maybe I'd like to believe that too. Oh well, I'll just enjoy what I have now. I'm now ready to take bigger challenges and responsibilities. Aja Queen of Mean!


Krispy Kreme Girls

Zena,JB and Margz

KD


No comments: