Oo na...madrama...Ito ay tungkol sa isang guy na gusto ko dati...Turned out that my heart belongs to him but his heart belongs to God..My heat belongs to God din but for him,buong buhay niya dedicated for Him... I'm a religious person and I have nothing against sa gusto nitong guy na ito. Pero sobrang bait niya...Sooobbbrrraa.No exaggerations pero yun ang totoo and some people will agree. I didn't see him for quite some time,pero nung nakita ko sya ulit, tumalon ang puso ko. Hahaha,OA. Pero yun talaga naramdaman ko at sobrang saya ko that time. Then, the Company Summer Outing came, at dun nalaman ng buong IBM na crush ko siya. Ok fine... At feeling ko din naman na maraming may crush sa kanya. Sobrang bait nga niya,friendly and he is cute. I couldn't stop myself...Bodylicious ito.Hahaha... Pero dahil adulterated na masyado,hindi ko na sya crush. High school type lang. Seriously, enough of him. There are other guys out there. I just want to be friends with him. Period. Malamang he knows na that I like him,keber.
Just go with the flow. Meet other people.
He doesn't deserve me because he is so nice. He doesn't deserve me because Imthequeenofmean.
-

2 comments:
anyway, I really find it hard to comprehend how one can have a romantic relationship with him when all his time is devoted to his mom, work and God.
No offense, I am very happy that he is spiritual, that he and God are in great terms pero the Queen of Mean doesn't deserve to be a second very high priority.
But you've got to admit, between you and God, dapat talaga, 2nd very high priority tayo, right?
Ang bodylicious??? I would have to agree. hahaha
Good luck with that Cors!
Post a Comment