Sunday, July 20, 2008

Alchemy

Another Saturday night spent in a bar. I and my housemates and some of our friends went to Alchemy Bar last night. Such a cool place. They have this comfy couch with a center table where you can put your drinks (of course). You don't want to sit there for long because you might fall asleep after rounds of vodka and dancing real hard on the dancefloor.hahahha.

I and my girls danced with few cute boys. Yes,we saw their faces!The lighting is kinda weird though in that club. Oh well,I had fun last night!We laughed,danced hard and surprisingly, I smoked 3 cigarette sticks that night... Errr..

Anyhoo, at around 3AM,we went back to Eastwood because we were starving. We ate at Yellow Cab and we talked about love and life.... Lovelife....Haha,we can't help but to talk about it.

Another week but I'm looking forward to it because coming is another Fantabulous Friday Night. It's BINGO NIGHT!





No comments: