Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sleeping Disorder

I think I have that disorder. For nearly three weeks now, I can't sleep well. As in a sound sleep. I don't know. Maybe because of my caffeine intake. But I can't help it. I have too.Coffee makes me alive all throughout the day. Or maybe its in the mind. I shall abstain from coffee. Hahaha,oh well. I tried some techniques to have a sound sleep. Drinking milk. Putting powder(the one that can help a baby sleep).Maybe because I'm not a baby that's why it has no effect.

Maybe I think a lot and I can't stop thinking until I have to sleep. I'm trying this mantra of "Yesterday ended yesterday. Today is a new day, so let us make things right".

I'm really trying to say that to myself. Such an OC. Such a Type A. I'm not making sense.Hay...

1 comment:

La Otra Mujer said...

Heath ledger ikaw ba yan??? Sleeping Disorders... hmm. Let me refresh my memory about that.

according to Doctor Ravara, taking a warm shower before you sleep relaxes your muscles and gets you in the mood. Adding fruits to your diet can also help and eating two hours before sleeping time. It also helps if you set a schedule- the time you should sleep. For example, 9am dapat tulog ka na. If you practice it for three days, you'll find yourself sleepy by 8:30am and asleep at nine.

Sana nakatulong! Miss you Cors!