Oh well again, I'm enjoying life as usual. Being just a happy person. I love to eat, love to sleep, love to read and love meeting people (different kinds of people). Meron lang akong isang wish...to love someone...Errr..Cheesey. Anyhoo, I said to Tina and Rosco last Tuesday that I'm contented na walang boyfriend. Masaya na ako sa piling ng family and friends. Well, that's really how I feel but sometimes....minsan gusto ko ma-experience ang feeling na yun na yun. When I see a cute couple, napapaisip din ako,anu kaya itsura ko kapag nakita ko na si Mr. Right for Me. Hehe..Oh well, drama mode.
I'll be attending a Cross Cultural Awareness Training again on June 4th and I'm excited for it. Medyo high level this time. Naisip ko, wow, pwede na akong Ms.World sa sobrang dami ko nang alam about different cultures. Ang astig pa dahil meron silang questionnaire(to know more about your profile) and you can compare it to other Countries. There are 3 main fields for this: How you think, how you decide and your relationship to other people.
I took a screenshot of my profile (well,that is compared to the average as rated by TMA,Country Navigator):
Legend:
Orange dot is Mine
Black dot is the average
Traffic Light Color:
Red is Maximum Difference
Yellow is Moderate Difference
Green is Minimal Difference
Then I tried to compare it with the top 3 countries where I'd like to visit or probably to work in.
1.) Singapore:
2.) Switzerland:
3.) Australia:
**Obvious na hindi ako busy sa work...Harhar...
***Excited din ako sa pagtaas ng sweldo sa June!Hahaha
Share ko lang, sobrang tan na ang kulay ko.Negra na nga,lalong naging negra.*wink* cool naman!=)

2 comments:
Hey, sexy!
"Meron lang akong isang wish...to love someone...Errr.."
Ang cute neto... :D
haha,kaloka ang comment mo Sir Ayel. Hopeless Romantic si Queen of Mean :D
Post a Comment