It's been a while. Although I check this blog and other people's blog almost everyday, I can't find the energy to write something here. Well, a lot of things are happening actually. Gives me stress!
First up, we had an issue (in the team, for some process) and of course we had to do something for it. It drained all the energy from our team which is usually cheerful and people from other team think that we are "perfect". Until now, the higher leads are working on it but we know that we'll get through this. On top of the workload, I have other activities, of course,the IBM club.Recently I joined the committee for the company town hall (it's like the company's general assembly).
Come weekend (June 14th), we attended another U! foundation event (previous activity was the Kid's fiesta with all the artistas) at Wawa, Montalban, Rizal. Before reaching the place, the organizer is giving me another stress. Lack of sleep+dense people=200% bitchiness of the QOM. I won't elaborate on that but I think it created a tension between the IBM volunteers and the Organizer (OO,sya lang!). The IBM folks will agree with me anyway. We'll still attend U! foundation's other events, we'll just ignore that guy. We are doing this for the kids they wanted to help. I had fun in spite of the stress. My heart melted when my kid told me that he is still in Grade 1 at the age of 9 and he still doesn't know how to write ='( At the end of the event, they gave us the children's' profile. It's up to us if we are going to sponsor a child for one school year. Of course I will sponsor a child =) I want to make a difference.
That morning, my Inay texted me asking if I'm going home that weekend. She didn't go to Bulacan because my brother was complaining from a back pain. They went to the doctor and the manghihilot. I told my brother "Mukha ka kasing computer kaya nagkaka-backpain!" Well, until Saturday, I saw him taking some pain reliever but he's fine now. My Inay missed me a lot that's why she wanted me to go home that day. Hahahaha. For three weeks, I spent the weekend in Eastwood watching CSI and reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (such a great book).
Oh well, it was Father's day! After hearing the mass, we went to the Mall to have lunch and sort of celebrate the day. Though Itay is of course, still working abroad and I still have this tampo over him. He is still my father. I texted him. That's it. Again, I'm nearly broke,haha. I spent my money shopping for new clothes:D
My "pampatanggal" stress lately is Edward Cullen. No,he is not an IBMer or an actor or an ordinary guy na na-meet ko somewhere. He is the main male character in Stephanie Meyer's vampire series. First is the Twilight. Next is New Moon,Eclipse is the third. There's a fourth book but I don't know the title yet. At first, I don't want to read Twilight but my sister and my good friend Tina are addicted to it, na-curious ako,hahaha. I read it. I fell in love with the book. I fell in Love with Edward. Bakit ba walang lalake na tulad niya?! Well, ang Edward Cullen ng buhay ko ay nandyan lang,pakalat-kalat. Of course, he is not a vampire. Tina told me that I already found the Edward of my life,I told her, "Errrr... Conservative na EDward yun eh". Hahaha. Oh well... I gave 5 stars for Twilight. On going is New Moon, let's see ;) I HEART EDWARD;) I heart him because he can endure Bella's stubborn attitude and her mood swings. Sometimes, he can tame Bella. I also love their arguments. Because they are both smart, they can argue on many issues or topics. Nasaan na ba ang Edward ng buhay ko!
-

1 comment:
Puro na pala tau stressed..panu na yan...sarap magbakasyon...hehe
...yung vampire series ni Stephanie Meyer, bago ba 'yun o classic? sounds interesting...
Post a Comment