Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Call Me When You're Sober

I had a fairly enjoyable weekend.I spent it of course with family and friends. KD had a day out and once again,we roamed around Intramuros. Photo op in Intramuros.Haha,feeling model. Anyhoo,for a change,we spent the weekend outside any mall or bar.It felt good. Something different. Thanks to Juno's camera phone. We also visited Rizal Park and we had fun taking pics in front of the statue. I think,the idea also of sitting there (for a picnic) is great. It's not so dangerous at all.Manila has changed,since Lito Atienza?Hahaha..Oh well,that was political.

We then went to Rob Manila(mall din ending) to have dinner. This time,we wanted to try something new. We ended up at Gumbas(shocks,I'm not sure if that's the right name), a taste of New Orleans. I liked their seafood pasta and their pepperoni pizza tastes good(really good). We also ordered for their "Cajun Chicken" na parang chicken joy lang.Boring. Anyhoo,we didn't notice that it was getting late but we really had fun that day.I reached home at around 10:00PM.

However,I cannot sleep that night.My body was sooo damn tired but my brain kept on working. Thinking of something.Of someone. I thought we are okay and he has moved on. I was wrong. Apparently,for him,I made things real hard. Malay ko ba!? Kasi ako naka-move on na.Hindi naman naging tayo in the first place noh.Feeling mo.

Once again,I'll say this. Love your self first before loving another person that much.

No comments: