Written November 1, 2007
It’s really not my day today. I’m not myself today. What happened to me? Ayaw ko nang sabihin na “I’m overwhelmed” sa mga nangyayari. Ilang buwan na ako sa IBM noh! Oh well, sa halos 6 months ko, wala naman ako naging matinong process. Puro lang ako training. Paano ang tagal ng access ko sa system. Sabayan pa ng sandaling pagkawala ko sa Kodak (maaaring sa iba dyan ang gulo ng storya ko pero tinatamad na kasi ako magkwento pa,baka maiyak lang ako,hehe) at panandaliang pagttrabaho lang sa Allstate. Tapos balik Kodak nga ulit ako with a new process so another training na naman. Sa Allstate kasi, work kagad, wala nang shadowing or what. Oh well, November na, finally, I’m taking over Jam’s role which is being the International Transfer Associate. Haay…I’m still anxious of not meeting Kim’s expectation and of course, Peggy and the rest’s standards. I’m scared of committing big mistakes that will make the whole team go gaga. Add to that the pressure of being compared to other fresh graduates who are really doing great in their own terms. Maybe I’m just paranoid but we don’t know what people say behind our backs. I know that I can showcase my talents in no time. I know that I can do this. It’s just that, sometimes, confidence won’t come to me. Just like what happened in our meeting, Kim took over of what I’m supposed to say to the people in

2 comments:
ganda, just remember. You are not there if they think you can't do it. You can't please everybody as much as you like to. Areas of Improvement are there to help you. I know you can do it. I also think of my work in that way but its life, change is necessary and mastering your work will take you to great heights. Remind me that it was I who told you that. para kapag ako naman yugn may problem copy-paste mo lang.
You can do it. Feeling bad and contemplating means you are accepting the fact that you need to improve and recognizing the great parts of you. Ano ba? Ikaw ang Queen of Mean!
You know the key/s to happiness? Digital watches and low expectations and standards haha <3
Post a Comment