I turned 22 years old last August 22nd 2008!Whatta lucky date for me. 22 and 08,two of my fave numbers. Well, aside from that, I feel lucky because I know that a lot of people loves me. From my family,friends, to officemates and housemates. I feel so lucky and loved. =)
They prepared a surprise birthday party for me. I didn't have a clue that they'll do such a special thing. That was Thursday when my college friend texted me that we are going to have a meeting for a group dynamics activity we are organizing for our Alma Mater. I said yes right away though that was such a short notice, it's an important activity for me. I woke up early to finish some stuff first before going to the meeting with Margz. First, we roam around Citywalk because Margz wants to buy a dress. We then dropped by at Ensembles where she found a nice corporate dress. She said that Shin was in Powerstation and I immediately texted her to go to Ensembles so that we can go to our original meeting place. Then Margz told me to just go there at Powerstation to meet Shin. Margz was walking so fast that I couldn't keep up(part of the plan?) because I'm wearing stilettos.Ugh. Anyway, from one of the videoke hubs, I saw my housemates and officemates there and once I'm at the door,cameras were everywhere and there was a paper posted in the wall saying "happy birthday cors!" and there were balloons!Guys,effort ah!haha..
Well, I'm really happy (and really surprised) that they put so much effort to make me happy on my Birthday...Ay,meron pa pala... They invited Ed. Yun lang.Awkward. haha..Oh well..
I filed for a leave so I can spend the day with my former roomates and to have dinner with my family. Saturday was meant for my HS friends. In general, I'm HAPPY. Laughing with my HS friends and officemates, talking with my former roomates and spending precious time with my family.
Sana araw-araw birthday ko.Hehehe=)
-

No comments:
Post a Comment