Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Movie Night

I realized, I've been watching a lot of movies lately. Way back in College, I want to watch a movie but simply there's no time for me and now, every week, I'm in the cinema. Well, maybe one of the reasons is that I got the tickets for free or I have money for it.Well, when I was in College, I have to budget my allowance!=P

Well, it was a good movie. It's funny and I like the choice of songs. Plus, the message it wanted to give the audience is really beautiful.

I watched it with my IT friends so on the last part, I heard the words "ctrl+s", reformat, etc. I had a good time watching the movie with them. Add to that the fact that my crush joined us.Kilig.hehe..He's so cute. *wink*

Anyhoo,weekend again but not a long one for me. We celebrated Lola's 74th birthday. Lechon overload again and kwentuhan to the max. I wasn't in the mood to drink and sing my heart out since I haven't slept. I went there straight from work. I had a good time though. Monday once again, I have to get this week much better than last. It was a hell week for me. Oh well, carry lang. Everything happens for a reason sabi nga nila. God is also teaching me a lesson.

Happy Monday!




No comments: