Friday, September 5, 2008

Globe Telecom's Customer Service- Sucks


From their CSRs to their website. They'll just fool you with their homepage but when you click the "Customer Service" link, you'll get this:

Full of crap. I want my billing address to change from the office address to my home address. I cannot do that because their website is giving me this ERROR message.

I want to change my billing address because I thought, all this time, I have been clear since my application that my billing statement should be sent to my home address. Apparently,they have been sending it, for 2 months, to the company mail room and for some reason, people from mail room didn't forward those mails. Although they sent me a text message notifying me of the amount that I have to pay, I WANT TO SEE MY BILLING STATEMENT. I want to see the breakdown of my phone bill and the crap on their website won't allow me to see it. And they had the nerve to cut my line(but it's okay now). None of this happened if they are competent enough to provide us with good service.


No comments: