Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LIFE BEING LESS COMPLICATED

I want to live that kind of life. But then again, that is not possible. Unless I wish to be a 5-year old kid again. Again, that is not possible.

I attended the 18th Birthday of my former roommate last Saturday at the Music Bar of Hyatt Hotel. Great party. Although, it was kind of difficult to mingle with the crowd(crowd of Junior College students). The party was very intimate, she invited a few classmates, her high school friends and relatives. It was not a traditional debut and since she is a good singer, the party was also like her mini concert. After that, the "real" party started and booze overflowed.

I really had fun and for a few hours, I forgot that I'm already 22 years old and working my ass at some prominent company. We spent the rest of the night at the hotel and when we woke up, we immediately watched tv and lie on the bed until we were told that it's time for breakfast. I looked at them and I wished to be a student again. They worry only about studies,dorm life,almost strict parents and of course,boys.

I miss those days. Dorm life, the Student Council and boys(?).

Take me back to a less complicated life.



No comments: