Why I'm affected by the spoilers?Is it because I'm a fanatic? But not that much. I hate it when people deliberately spoil the movie for you. Add to that the fact that they don't like the book in the first place. Why did they watch it?Dahil USO?I even hate people na nakikiuso.Just like Harry Potter or Da Vinci Code, when movies for these novels were made.Pathetic. Well,maybe the reason why I'm being affected because I'm not the "conventional" type of person. I don't go with the FAD.
I once read from one of Jessica Zafra's article that she usually watches a movie on it's first day of showing because she doesn't like people spoiling the movie for her. I now know the feeling. People just couldn't stop talking.
Hate it!
-

2 comments:
I watched it, too. But I'm not gonna tell you anything about it. No spoilers. Haha.
I heard some people inside narrating the story to their companions who were not able to read the books. Some guffaw at certain scenes because prolly they weren't what they were expecting.
It was like that when I watched HP and Da Vinci. Maybe it's just like that.Haha.
It was shown on Wednesday and I watched it on Thursday. Fortunately, I didn't hear people narrating the story to their companions and I didn't hear some violent reactions to the scenes that they weren't expecting.
"It was like that when I watched HP and Da Vinci. Maybe it's just like that.Haha."-- I KNOW!MAYBE I'LL JUST JOIN THE CLUB IN WATCHING MOVIES LIKE THESE ON IT'S FIRST DAY OF SHOWING.
Post a Comment