Wohoo!2009 is coming and I'll be leaving some things in 2008 except for my blessings. I thank the Lord for another year to get some things right and to improve myself.
So here's my list that I'm thankful for:
1.) The gift of life. Surviving still!
2.) Family. I think our bond is stronger now. Add to that me and my Itay reconciling.
3.) Friends. For old friends and new found friends. I feel so blessed I have them in my life.
4.) Job. At the start of 2008, I became a regular employee at IBM Business Services, I got a thank you award and I have projects to work on. Though the other project is quite difficult and nakakaumay, this is something that our team could be proud of.
5.) To be able to spend time with the less fortunate kids and make them happy.
6.) And all the blessings I received, they maybe simple, but I'm uber grateful! Thank you Lord! Thank you Mama Mary!
Things that I'll be leaving:
1.) The rift between me and my Itay. Life is too short to spend it on anger and bitterness.
2.) The supposed to be love story. Choz! hahaha
3.) All the negative energy! Goodbye!
4.) The GAY energy.Will never fall in love with a "homo" again. Choz! Hahaha
And....the one thing that I've been praying for. I shall work hard to reach that goal.
So that's it. Welcome 2009!
-

2 comments:
amen to the gift of life.
i got the same list. almost. will be posting it on the 30th (bukas).
hope to share another glorious year with you (again, and again..)
I'm hoping for it too Beth!=)
miss you!
Post a Comment