Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movies to Watch this 2009

Some of the movies will reach Manila Theaters this January because of the MMFF.

1.) Revolutionary Road-- I like the plot.And of course it's Leo and Kate.Lurve them. Great actors.
2.) The Reader-- I just love Kate Winslet and Ralph Fiennes.
3.) Milk --I'm hoping that this will reach the Philippine Cinema since this is an Indie Film.
4.) Doubt-- Hhhmmmm...
5.) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-- I'm curious.
6.) Che Part One--I already saw the production pics in Time.com. Beth, would want to see this movie. Me too. I heart Benicio del Toro.
7.) Serbis--I'm proud!Ang bongga!Nasa Yahoo!Movies na. I heart Gina Pareno.
8.) Underworld: Rise of the Lycans-- I just love Vampires and Beth loves the Werewolves.Harhar
9.) He's Just Not That Into You -- Book adaptation. Tina wants to watch it,we'll get some tips!Harhar (again)
10.) Love Me Again. Piolo Pascual and Angel Locsin--Wohoo!Another Jologs Movie night and you all know how much I love Piolo!=) (*hindi makahanap ng matinong link)
11.) Angels and Demons--Excellent casting. We just love Robert Langdon.
12.) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince--They missed Harry Potter. I missed Ron Weasley(hotness).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! tnx nga pala sa comment mo sa blog ko hehe...

gs2 ko din mapanood ung revolutionary road, as in! :D

Anonymous said...

Mukhang maganda yung Revolutionary Road tsaka yung Benjamin Button.

Sana mag-open din yan dito. Yung Burn After Reading di man lang umabot ng five days. Nagka-cut screen pa tlaga ng maaga. Hai.

Anonymous said...

@Sir Ayel: Well, you can always download Burn After Reading (or any other movie) from the internet. =)

Anonymous said...

@Lenatz: We just love Leo!hehehe