For my weekend, I spent it at the beach with my IBM Club buddies. The place is very refreshing and I heart the water and the sun. Plus, I’m with the funniest people in the world. We’re back in Manila by Sunday afternoon and then I rushed to Trinoma to meet my HS friends. I missed them so much and it’s really good to connect to your old friends, the feeling is refreshing too. I’m über exhausted at the end of the day but I’m very happy to do those things. I wish I could just stay at the beach forever with my friends.
The past week had been stressful for me and my body and mind needs to rest. I went to the hospital twice to have my abdominal pain checked. Thank God I don’t have UTI but I still have to go back to the Gynecologist because my dysmenorrhea is getting worst.
A new week again and I’m ready to face the challenges of life. Wohoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment