Friday, February 6, 2009

They Made my Day

While browsing Time.com, I found this blog: cutethingsfallingasleep and it just lighten up my mood. Add to that, our counterparts in the U.S. sent us some chocolates!Chocolate is love. Though these people make my work life difficult, they have been part of my everyday life and generally, they are nice people. It's just when it comes to work, sometimes,all I can say is "ARGH!" but that is just the way it is.

For the past months, my stress level at work is so high that I felt crying out of frustration, disapointment and ANGER. It's too long to narrate but those are the emotions that I feel for the past 3 months. The workload is overwhelming and it's not that I'm ranting about it. I'm thankful that I have a job but with all the client's (even your boss') demands plus the heavy workload with some of the process you are just learning is tantamount to stress. :-/

Well, I keep on praying to God for him to give me more strength and patience. I envy Santino because he can talk to Jesus, LIVE...haha,parang TV lang =)

I can GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION..See, I survived another day. Thanks to my friends for keeping me on the positive side. But no matter how hard I fight this, I might breakdown...I need another vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*back rub*

*hug*

Queen of Mean said...

AYAN,NA-WRONG GRAMMAR AKO SA LAST PART...HAHAHA..

THANKS BETH!