Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yes,I'm Back

Another weekend is ruined because of the rain. I really hate it!I was supposed to go to Tagaytay then Calaruega with my HS friends but since the weather is so cooperative, I'm stuck here in our house. Before writing this, I was stuffing myself with white chocolates to ease my depression. That's why I hate the rain!It depresses me!Argh.

Well, speaking of being stuck, I'm stuck here in our house for two months already. It's not that I regret it, I'm enjoying it actually. However, I'm starting to feel the need of having a job and boredom sometimes strikes me. So I started to send my resumes to companies who can "give" the "perfect" job for me.I'm being choosy and I think I have the right to do that. I want a job to which I can give my best do everything with passion. Please help me pray for that dream job. I think, I will reveal here (a lot of my friends know this already) my plans for graduate studies. Please help me pray, for me to pass the examination and interview for Master of Industrial Relations in U.P. Thank you, Friend.

How about that white chocolate...



2 comments:

elsbet said...

will be praying for you :)

corazown said...

thanks betchaybygolly.hehehe
love you!mwah!