Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009

Trying to revive my blog.

This year is the year of depression and frustration. Yes, srsly. Especially for me. Sometimes I wonder if God really listens to me and sometimes I feel confused of what are really his plans for me. But I thank my family and friends for always reminding me that God is ALWAYS good and they helped me to hold on to my faith. Despite of the frustrations (i.e. visa denied, dream job/company got away) this year, there are lot of things I'm thankful for:

1.) My trips around the Philippines. For the month of July, I went to Davao to visit my friend Gretchen. Then, I went to Zambales with my best friend and her boyfriend. Too bad we were hit by a typhoon. However, it was a good time to bond with her. For my birth month, I and my family went to Boracay. My wish was fulfilled, to have a beachy birthday. Then, before August ends (extended to September 1st), I went to Cebu with my "aunts". No beach trip that time but I tried the Crown Regency Challenge and it was FTW! No trips for me for the rest of September and October since I have to prepare for my application in UP-Solair. Come November. I was in the road again with my family to celebrate my brother's birthday in Subic. No beach again but I definitely enjoyed the Dolphin show at Ocean Adventure. Then December has my legendary (so far) trip. I and my friends went to Coron, Palawan. I love everything in Coron, well, except for the intermittent electricity.

2.) The fact that I was able to go back to school and learn a lot of things. As in literally a lot of things. From reading Psych books for four years, I'm now reading Economics books and add to that my professors' Political inclination!

3.) I realized that I'm beginning to go out of my comfort zone. See, I'm not used to commute in public transportation. The MRT chaos, the "standing room" in buses and running along Quezon Ave to chase the UP jeep. I'm loving it. Srsly.

4.) The fact that I have a very supportive and loving family and friends. Plus, I met a lot of people this year!How lovely.

God is soo good to give me those things/people. Now, I'm looking forward to 2010! I have a feeling that it will be my year. C'mon positive energy!No GAY energy!LOL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!Goodbye dreadful 2009!

No comments: