Sunday, December 27, 2009

Movies to Watch in 2010

This could be a "blogging tradition" for me. However, Multiply is bitching on me so I can't post here the list I made for 2009. Anyway, I'm browsing Yahoo Movies and I scrolled down to the Coming Soon part so I decided to post a list again. Here you go:

1.) Legion. I like the "Angel" theme and I love Paul Bettany. This will be his first lead star role,right?


2.) The Book of Eli. Ok,I'm going Biblical here. So much violence I think but I love Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman. :D Heh. Ok,lame.


3.) Youth in Revolt. Another R-Rated film for Michael Cera. But I think it's FTW. Hindi naman masyadong mahalay ang trailer. XD


4.) Dear John. Another keso by Nicholas Sparks. But I will give it a try. :D


5.) Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Interesting.



6.) Valentine's Day. Star studded lang! Why not?! Sana hindi ako lonely sa Valentine's day.Harhar.


7.) The Wolfman. Benicio Del Toro FTW!Yun lang pow. :D


8.) Shutter Island. Have to read the book na!Another Scorsese and Dicaprio tandem.Another win I think :D


9.) Alice in Wonderland. Spell "excited".


10.) Leap Year. Very interesting.

No comments: