Well,well,well,I'm back.But before giving you the latest (what latest?whatever), I have to share something that almost killed me.Talk about angina pectoris. While riding an MRT going to EDSA, i think 5 policemen went on board and before we reach EDSA station there were 2 of them left.Now,here is the thing. When only 2 of them were left,the other policeman instead clinging into that pole or hand drill (whatever),he clung into the mighty arm of his colleague.
"Pare,mas malaki muscles mo". Pero syempre sa isip ko lang yun.Shet,tawang-tawa tlg ako sa itsura nila.Yung pagkakahawak pa niya,feel na feel nia.Wahahahahaha.Pigil na pigil ako....Grabehhhh...
I just saw the music video of John Legend's latest single PDA(we just don't care).Oh my...He is so damn HOT!Take a look at it.Ako na lang Johnny baby!
What can I say about the Virginia Tech shooting...Hmm,Juno,great thinking because what if MDB was so insane like him and killed the whole class.Like what I've said,lalong walang sense ang buhay niya.We were the ones who added spice in her boring life.Haha! Well, I also his saw video.Freaky.The first time I saw his picture, he scared the hell out of me. Hmm,just look on how grave discrimination is in Uncle Bush's country...Its not uncle Sam anymore for me.That chauvinistic pig. Even without his background check, it is obvious that he is a victim of discrimination.C'mon,what do you expect. They're saying that he was diagnosed with some mental disorder, well,sometimes,our environment is one of the factors. Well,enough of it...Honestly,I pity this guy.Yun lang.Kahit nakakatakot sya.
To follow na lang ibang entry ko.Tinatamad na ako eh. Thoughts are flowing right now,can't manage all of them.haha
-

No comments:
Post a Comment