Friday, April 6, 2007

Post-Post

One wrong move and I'll be dead. Because I will write something about them here and I should take in mind not to give them my blog address.

Well, I wrote the following while I'm in the office. Since I will die in boredom if I don't do anything. I wrote the following on a piece of paper.

April 4, 2007

Im Hurting

I will no longer have a chance to watch the Primetime Bida of ABS-CBN. *sigh* I now want to cry. Whenever I see their previews for Primetime, I don't know if I'm going to regret some things and for the decisions I made. However, I enjoy(for now) what I'm doing. Still, I miss being a student. Wherein you just hang out with your friends during vacant periods while eating your favorite foods. Bumming around during vacations and watch tv as if it is your first time to see one.
Well, I'll make a commitment to myself(huh?) because I don't want to put my health in jeopardy. I'll resign from my job if ever I can't handle the pressure this company could give me.

This article,big deal for you?DEAL WITH IT.

On the lighter side. I got my office supplies from Ms.Lai. I feel like a Grade One student on a new school year season, I'm excited to use my "new stuffs".haha


April 5,2007


Its Maundy Thursday and I'm here in the office. I paid the taxi driver a heck sum of 200php!Damn. His reason: Its a special holiday,no passengers around.Whatever. A cab is my only way to Libis at that moment. Tomorrow, I'll sleep like sleeping beauty.
At least I've got to do something today because 3 of my teammates are on leave. 2 of us are left here.

He texted me today using his friend's number. He told me that they are drinking. On a Maundy Thursday. A day that you should be reflecting and all (mine is a different case). I think he was the one who sent me a quote stating that "when friends refuse to fall in love with each other, its called respect because they want to keep each other FOREVER." *sigh*



No comments: