I've been tagged by Ariel to write seven random things about me so here it goes.
1. People at the SPU- Manila residence hall were confused with who is Ma.Corazon Leonidas and Ma.Corazon De Guia... (oh Marckie,sikat!haha).
2. I used to love boybands!
3. I eat slowly. I eat like a carpenter.
4. A cardiologist said that I have a 3rd heartbeat. I forgot what's that term but I understood what the doctor said. I think I have to be in love. Cheeezzzyy...
5. It is not easy for me to get attracted in a man's perfume (or scent). Most of their perfume, I find POISONOUS.
6. I can't sleep without a pillow on my feet
7. People's first impression on me is that I'm super mataray.
1. People at the SPU- Manila residence hall were confused with who is Ma.Corazon Leonidas and Ma.Corazon De Guia... (oh Marckie,sikat!haha).
2. I used to love boybands!
3. I eat slowly. I eat like a carpenter.
4. A cardiologist said that I have a 3rd heartbeat. I forgot what's that term but I understood what the doctor said. I think I have to be in love. Cheeezzzyy...
5. It is not easy for me to get attracted in a man's perfume (or scent). Most of their perfume, I find POISONOUS.
6. I can't sleep without a pillow on my feet
7. People's first impression on me is that I'm super mataray.

4 comments:
uie! special mention ako sa no.1 hahaha! cannot forget that fateful 1st day at the dorm. loves u cors!
marckie!hehe,oo na-meet ko na siya..exchange looks and smiles lang.next time,exchange numbers na.wahahaha!kilig tlg ito!
"6. I can't sleep without a pillow on my feet"
di ka sweet? di ba niyayakap yun dapat? hehe...
"I eat slowly. I eat like a carpenter."
Hehe. Parody? Irony? Oxymoron?
"People's first impression on me is that I'm super mataray."
Impression lang nga ba? Hehe
wuhooooo! yesss! natawa ako sa newest post mo... natawa ako sa "kilig ito" part. yiheeeeeeee! o ano nung nakilala mo sya ano sb m? ano sb nya? hnd kta naabutan sa ym! laging c ate fran lng... hehe. misses u much cors n gudluck sa bago mong group at sa training!
Post a Comment