skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Whatta Hell
Hello!!! Hmm, what has happened to me for the past week??? I felt so tired because we have been preparing for the sports fest and there is a cheering competition and I'm one of the cheer dancers! Great? F***ing no! I can't object because when they were listing names and forming the group, I'm in the morning shift because of my training. Shoot me. Kill them. Halatang galit ako di ba? Hindi naman kasi talaga ako sumasayaw, nung college days, pilitan pa yun. Kainis talaga. Although I'm enjoying every practice because it's the time when I can hang out with my colleagues, but the fact that a lot of people will watch the event, again, kill me. I'm willing to be featured in a video doing some acting again but not dancing.
Oh well, life still goes on. I took some pictures while I'm bored in the bus and in the office.
While standing in the bus, these two faggots caught my beautiful eyes (LOL). Luckily they are sleeping and the power of a life Wrecker rose again. Sweetness... hahahaha

since the people from the MRT are being jerks again, I was forced to ride a bus to another bus station. Near the driver, a sign was posted saying this:
Being cyclically challenged...
Masarap din coffee nila ah...
This was taken last Sunday while waiting for Inay...
Can you see the funny message? The one who can tell me that will win....1 million kiss.... from Mr.Tupaz!!!Hahahaha,Paulinians!Sagot!wahahaha

2 comments:
Verily, manffection rules.
Post a Comment