Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just Because I'm Depressed

I went shopping since may sale at pay day.Hehehe... My week did not end right. Pero anong magagawa ko,instead na umiyak na lang sa isang tabi, I chose to spend time with my friends,ate a lot and I shopped!hehe.. We tried the Thai food at Jatujak(pronounced as chatujak,I think) and got a big discount since the Manager is Michiko's friend. I forgot the names of the food we ordered since they are hard to pronounce and all but we ordered for tofu(with curry),squid with seasoning whatever,bagoong rice and some pork with curry. I love their lemon iced tea. I enjoyed the food so much. We stayed at the resto for 2 hours I think. Wala lang,kwentuhan,tawanan,para lang mawala stress...


Sana masabi ko din na masaya ako sa work ko. I sometimes envy Chiko because even though her job(according to her) is not financially fulfilling,it is self fulfilling.She is happy with what she is doing. Now,if you are going to ask me if I'm happy with my job, it is financially fulfilling but it doesn't reward me with comfort. Ayun lang.Pero challenge lang ang lahat.I'll learn how to love everything din=) Medyo malabo ba?Hehehe,ang labo ko din eh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why di u happy? there are things tlga money cant buy, buti anjan lagi ang friends. :)

sana maging happy ka na din. ikaw kse gumagawa ng happiness mo e. (sa palagay ko lang ah)

sorry wlang kwenta cnabi ko hehe. miss u na!! ;)

brokebuthappy said...

hopefully maulit ung jatujak natin.. of course, wid the other wreckers naman.. :) hehe.. c u later!