Monday, September 24, 2007

Mabuhay!

Yes,the queen of mean is still alive... Oh well, I tried to do a House marathon again but I only watched 3 episodes. I have to at least sleep for 2 hours. Oh well, because I'm dying to know more about Jesse Spencer a.k.a. Dr. Robert Chase. That hottie Aussie doc, I found something else(more interesting,sorry Chase.Hahaha).I found House-isms. Here are my favorites:

"Here's an ongoing list of Dr. House's most memorable quips from Season 1" (thanks to fox.com)

1. "Treating illness is why we became doctors. Treating patients is actually what makes most doctors miserable." -Pilot episode

2. "Dr. House:"Mr. Adams, would you step outside for a moment?"
Adams :"Why?"
Dr. House:"Because you irritate me."
- Poison

3. " Dr. House - "I assume ‘minimal at best' is your stiff upper lip British way of saying ‘no chance in hell.'"
Chase:"Actually, I'm Australian."
Dr. House:"You put the Queen on your money, you're British."
- Poison

4. "A secret club. What's the secret, they're all morons?"
- Cursed

5. Chase:"You can trust me."
House:"The problem is, if I can't trust you, I can't trust your statement that I can trust you. But thanks, you've been a big help."
- Mob Rules

6. "Have you ever seen an infected pierced scrotum?"
- Heavy

House never fails to make me laugh. I love his sarcasm. I wonder why the line from that Nun thing is not on the list. It goes like this:

Chase: I hate nuns.
House: Who doesn't?

Wahahahahaha...


No comments: