Monday, November 19, 2007

Watta great Monday!

Yey!!! I'm going to Bohol! My Inay allowed me already and she is giving me money for the trip.Hahaha. I wanted to go to Singapore with her and my cousin but because I was so lazy to get things done for my passport, I will not be able to go there this Thanksgiving Holiday. No, we don't have that holiday here in the Philippines but in the office, we are following US holidays, so there you go. I'll be traveling to Bohol from the 22nd to 25th. That's great right!? I'm excited!

I really wanted to do something different this time that's why I'm dying to go somewhere else. At first, Inay was asking me sino ba ang kasama ko, sabi ko,ako lang. Haha,weird. Sabi niya,wag na lang daw ako umalis. Magpahinga na lang daw ako. Goodness, 4 days yun. Ayaw ko maburo sa bahay. Naawa naman si Inay, so pinayagan na niya ako. Yehey!!!! I'll be posting my pictures from Bohol soon...hehehe...

See yah!!!

1 comment:

brokebuthappy said...

day, r u sure ur going there alone?? wla k ba tlgang pwedeng makasama? concern citizen lng.. hehe.. pero anyway, ok nman magkaroon ng time alone.. soul searching ang magiging drama mo.. wahahaha!