Since Sir Ayel left a message on my cbox and asking how I've been, pressure is now on me to post something new. Hahaha,peace Sir Ayel. Anyhow, I've been so busy (what's new) with work. My teammate got married and took a month vacation. The result is me,taking over her job for well, almost 5 weeks. I had to clean up the pending requests that was sent to me before she goes back on track. Well, I also have a new web-hobby, it's facebook. :) It got me sort of busy, well I enjoy the applications.
Well, for the past months (2 months),I've been spending my weekends at Cavite. Nothing beats the happiness that I get if I'm with my family. Oh, we all had our flu shot last May. To at least protect us from the ordinary flu. Well,I'm just paranoid so I really insisted that we all get the shot. It was before Mother's day so we had an early celebration. We watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine after having lunch and I realized that after such a long time, we watched a movie again as a family. I don't know what happened but maybe my parents are not a big fan of movies.
I had the most depressing summer this year. You can't beat climate change and the rain really affected me. First, my Ilocandia trip with my friends got canceled because of the bad weather. Add to that,some of my college and HS friends ditched me. They all have other plans.Whatever. However, my best buds from college really wanted to go to the beach so we prayed for a good weather and we spent "the huling hirit sa tag-araw" at Potipot Island, Zambales.
We worship the sun

The Island
It was a long bus ride to Zambales and it was quite an adventure with the people I love. I only went to the beach twice this year but I'm hoping to have more beach escapades though it's the rainy season. I'm taking my chances. I want to go to Palawan this September. I hope it'll push thru!
That's all for me because I don't want to write about the stress,pressure and depression I experienced for the past months. Until next time! I will try to write again :P
That's all for me because I don't want to write about the stress,pressure and depression I experienced for the past months. Until next time! I will try to write again :P


No comments:
Post a Comment