Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Did Something Noble Today

While strolling inside the Eastwood Mall, there's this Greenpeace stall and of course,the persons in-charge are calling shoppers' attention if they would like to sign up. I and Margz passed by them at first but when Margz decided to go back because she saw Shoe Salon and I just waited outside because I bought Avocado shake. The Greenpeace stall is in front of Shoe Salon, so for a while,I thought that it would be great if I join and pledge some amount for this group. We all know that climate change has not so good impact to all of us. For a moment there, I felt that I have to do something then I decided to sign up. The feeling was great. They gave me a CD, I'll watch it after work,before watching CSI.Harhar. I also asked them of their activities, they have mountain climbing,rowing, and fun run (I guess) in Baguio. Sounds cool. Doing cool activities for Mother Earth. I've been looking for a charity where I can offer my help but this is something different(of course). I don't know, I feel like I can help these people make a change. My good friends Chiko and Margz are into World Vision, I wanted to participate in that group before but I don't know what happened. Maybe I'm destined to join Greenpeace.

Check this out: http://www.greenpeace.org/seasia/en/

It's time for the Queen of Mean to seriously take care of Mother Earth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woi, katropa na tayo in saving the earth..hehe.

Anonymous said...

hehehe..start of something new again for me...Let's save the Earth!Woot!