I had another great weekend! I and my friends (Kodak people, housemates and friends from other departments) spent it on Anawangin and Capones Island. Such a beauty. I thank the Lord for giving us a place like that,it's a paradise. The Islands are difficult to reach, you have to travel for 3 to 4 hours to Zambales and another 30 minutes to each Island. But it's worth it.
Sa van pa lang, super na ang kakulitan. Kahit galing kami nila Jam,Kim and Jo sa shift,carry lang. Soobrang ingay at kulit pa din namin. Though after 3 hours, masakit na ang likod at p**t namin dahil ang tagal na ng biyahe, ilang baranggay na ang nadaanan namin, wala pa din kami sa destination. Pero lahat ng yon ay nawala when a beautiful view slapped us. I prayed immediately and thank the Lord. I appreciate more the thouhgt that I joined Greenpeace. I said to myself that these are the things that I have to take care of. The sea,the trees, the water and the air.
Anawangin is meant for camping. No place to stay, only in your tent. No shower rooms and only the "poso" and the "tabing" but they do have a toilet to do the unthinkable while you are in an Island, isolated Island. Though I think a lot of people now knows Anawangin because when we reached the place, I was surprised to see a lot of tents, oh well, I just hope that the caretaker of the place won't let the City people ruin the place. Speaking of City, naisip ko,ok din ang malayo sa sibilisasyon kahit isang araw lang. Wala din palang signal dun, so dagat at mga puno lang ang kasama mo for one day. Commune with mother nature. Ok din. Kaso mamimiss mo ang malambot na kama at magandang bathroom.=)
Sunday morning, we left Anawangin for Capones Island. Another beauty, the sand is much better here because it is white and the water is much clearer.
Then at 9:00AM, Sunday, we left the Island and we're back to civilization. Such a great experience. I just hope that the place will stay the same after how many months or years. Pictures below. More in my multiply account...soon=)
Sa van pa lang, super na ang kakulitan. Kahit galing kami nila Jam,Kim and Jo sa shift,carry lang. Soobrang ingay at kulit pa din namin. Though after 3 hours, masakit na ang likod at p**t namin dahil ang tagal na ng biyahe, ilang baranggay na ang nadaanan namin, wala pa din kami sa destination. Pero lahat ng yon ay nawala when a beautiful view slapped us. I prayed immediately and thank the Lord. I appreciate more the thouhgt that I joined Greenpeace. I said to myself that these are the things that I have to take care of. The sea,the trees, the water and the air.
Anawangin is meant for camping. No place to stay, only in your tent. No shower rooms and only the "poso" and the "tabing" but they do have a toilet to do the unthinkable while you are in an Island, isolated Island. Though I think a lot of people now knows Anawangin because when we reached the place, I was surprised to see a lot of tents, oh well, I just hope that the caretaker of the place won't let the City people ruin the place. Speaking of City, naisip ko,ok din ang malayo sa sibilisasyon kahit isang araw lang. Wala din palang signal dun, so dagat at mga puno lang ang kasama mo for one day. Commune with mother nature. Ok din. Kaso mamimiss mo ang malambot na kama at magandang bathroom.=)
Sunday morning, we left Anawangin for Capones Island. Another beauty, the sand is much better here because it is white and the water is much clearer.
Then at 9:00AM, Sunday, we left the Island and we're back to civilization. Such a great experience. I just hope that the place will stay the same after how many months or years. Pictures below. More in my multiply account...soon=)

On our way to Anawangin





5 comments:
Ang ganda-ganda ng lugar..grabe! :D I wanna be there, too... :D
Dali Sir Ayel,punta tayo!hehe,masarap magpa-picture dun!=)
ang ganda naman nun, esp the lake. sna choles naman! hehe...
Tara!let's go there!Kahit day trip lang sa Island ok na:D we can rent a place sa may Pundakit area(dun nanggagaling ang mga boat).
com'n! hehe... magplano na tyo! gs2din ni waks jan! :) ang ganda pramis!! :) musta na? miss u na! :D
Post a Comment