Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

A very special day for the woman who brought us up. Who sacrificed a lot of things for us. This is the time of the year to thank her and make her feel very special. Although anytime you can thank her and make her feel special, this is her day.

Well, for the Mother's day celebration, I bought a cake and flowers for Inay and Grandma. We went to our Grannies' place and of course, we took pictures (just visit my multiply) for this special day. Lola was so happy because we visited her and she got flowers!Aaawww...Lola talaga. Well, she said this: "Sana every week,meron akong flowers". Old age crisis, I mean, she misses us a lot. We then ate the cake and we talked about the latest buzz in the family. Lola made me laugh my heart out about this guy (na nirereto sa akin). She said: "Hindi naman sya gwapo,mukha pang tatanga-tanga." I didn't expect her to say that but I just laughed. As in laughed. My sister told me that this guy is cute but nerdy, he even wears white socks. Too bad I wasn't able to meet him. Basta binugaw lang nila ako dun sa lalake. He is half Swiss,half Filipino. His mother is my Aunt Helen's friend in Switzerland. Anyway, I'm intrigued with this guy,hope to meet him. Hahaha!

Anyhoo,like what I've said in my previous entry, I had a super duper busy week. I had two things in mind, the Fantabulous Friday:Videoke Night activity and the Kodak team's BCP testing in UP-Ayala,Commonwealth. I was the activity head for both and they were both held last Friday. The good thing was the rest of the IBM Club was there to help out and lots of people came for the activity,sweet!On the other hand, the BCP testing went well. Both of the activities went well, thank God. I did not sleep well also this week for these activities, I wanted everything to go smooth, good thing it did.

Another coming week, what's in store for me? Let's see.

No comments: