My interview was cancelled last Tuesday.I'm already prepared and Ms. Estacio texted me that it was moved. Hay... Well, God has a reason for doing it...
And here comes the day of my interview, I was so nervous but the person who interviewed me is somehow nice. The second lady who interviewed me,oh, she's beautiful but she is showing me her phony smile. However, all in all, I know that they are good and competitive people. If the second lady will be my boss, I have to deal with her spirits,of course,everyday.
Chiko texted me yesterday that the penguin at the guidance office wants to see her. She's being paranoid because the penguin might break the news about the leadership award to her. Her intuitions didn't fail her. I'm sad for her. I think MDB got the award. Life is so unfair. She's a cheater. She is not a good student leader. She is not good with everything. And people think that she is a saint.Whatever.
-

No comments:
Post a Comment