I attended Marc's despedida party last night (she's my friend/roommate and she is going to the states). We ate and had some wine, talked to other people at the party and I enjoyed her cute niece's company...She is so cute!!! At around 10pm, we (I,Joy and Ate Fran) entered Marc's room to sleep!Ha! I will justify it. We were so tired because all day, we have been to a lot of places before going to Paranaque(Marc's residence). We woke up at 3am and at the sala are Marc's childhood friends, drinking hard liquor. They are cool and we even ate breakfast together at some tapsilog place near the subdivision. Cool!=) Marckie,I will really miss you...
I wonder, what happened to the JPSTD seminar. JB texted me that the talk she attended to was nice and its worth it. Congrats Juno. Life Wreckers attended it actually, I wonder also if they exercised their talent at the seminar.Hmmm...Chismax naman!
-

No comments:
Post a Comment