That Penguin from academic services office. The nerve. Made us practice the graduation rites and the baccalaureate mass step by step. Even the priest's homily.Oh crap. After practicing the mass (and I wonder why do we have to do that), here comes the graduation ceremony. Before reaching the middle part, I rushed down the isle to the door to get the hell out of there. Unfortunately, upon rushing, I didn't notice that I was running.Great, the penguin noticed me and asked me what's wrong. I said that I just have to go to the washroom. Whatta scene right?! But I don't consider it as a humiliating experience. Ha! I was successful in escaping that crappy practice!However, I came back for a few seconds because she might (might) look for me because I was sitting at the 2nd row (that was the reason why it was difficult for me to escape). Seconds after, I'm off to go to my Godson's birthday party/family affair.
While browsing justjared.com I saw this another cutie/hottie from the movie Hannibal Rising. Gaspard Ulliel...Eat Me,Eat Me! I'm all yours!!!!!
-

No comments:
Post a Comment