My officemate just broke up with his boyfriend. Upon seeing each other here in the office, he said that he already followed my advice. For him to dump that guy because he is not worth it. Great, I gave an advice to a homosexual as if I really can relate to them. Well, it was something new to me, the life and love life of homosexuals. Thanks to Ron. Buti pa siya.He dates a lot of guys, while I'm still left in the dark. You can really say that to yourself once you hear Ron talk about his everyday life. Of the guys he had met, the guys on his friendster account. Mind you, he has 400 plus friends and some of them are models. I haven’t seen those but according to my female officemate, they are really cute. I really want to see their pictures so that every time that I’ll be seeing their billboards or advertisements, I can laugh at them and shout that they are gay. Wahahahahahaha….
My posts…………..hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment