People are greeting him like he was still alive. Well, he is an important person. On the other hand, what am I doing for this day? As usual, I woke up,ate and had my driving lesson for the day. I have to master the clutch-gear-gas combination.Add to that the breaks pedal. It is really confusing. My Itay said that I'm really having difficulties with it. He said that he wants to give up teaching me because he is scared i might bump into another car or what. However (again) for the nth time, I'm his little girl, he can't stand rejecting me. Hahaha...
Back to Rizal. I'm barely out of college (wuuu) so Rizal is barely out of my system (wuuuu,talaga). Let's review what Teddy has taught me. I'd like to ask. Was everything worth it? Was everything he fought for worth it? Look at this country. Well, from Queen of Mean's point of view. Talk about brain drain. Two of my cousins are now in
---
It’s my teammate’s birthday today and we celebrated it with Pizza, cake and ice cream; we gave him Sex and the City DVD. He is really dying to have that. His wish is to be a real girl. Good luck. I wish that your wish will come true.
---
I had an encounter again with this Ops Manager in the elevator and he scares the crap out of me. Although he seems to be a nice guy and he is actually a polite guy because he asked me if I’m going up to the 9th floor. What makes me feel uneasy is that I know for sure that he saw my video. That video. Another Ops Manager took a second look when he saw me. I kinda like that Ops Manager because he is cute. Too bad, he is gay.

No comments:
Post a Comment