So what's up today. Paris will be released from jail and the hell I care but Larry King got her first interview after spending 20 days or so in jail.
Cameron Diaz is being reprimanded for carrying a bag with some Communist remarks and that "invoked a painful memory for the people of Peru". Ayan kasi... So she is like a blonde dumb actress, hindi niya ba alam kung ano in-imply nun?Duh.
Teka,bakit puro yan ang balita na nakuha ko sa CNN???? Ulk...
There is a new World Bank President and I don't want to work for him (if ever), ang creepy ng itsura niya. So neglecting to fix your hair upon waking up is the new fashion? Take a look.
Condoleeza Rice's famous hairstyle;
The guy is Robert Zoellick the new WB President
The guy is Robert Zoellick the new WB President



5 comments:
trojan? i recommend kaspersky...
I reformatted piolo na lang.tamad ako mgdownload ng antivirus eh.hehe...next time, I'll follow your advice.Thanks.=) malapit na ang Harry Potter.Hehe
ayan...pagkatapos mo ma-reformat si piolo...mag-kaspersky ka agad...
Maghahanap na ako ng manglilibre na manood ng HP...haha
Hehe,so kilala mo na si Piolo.O well, sige,download na ako kaspersky...
Magahanap ka na nga ng manlilibre sa'yo.hehehe..malapit na July 11.Hehehe
excited na ko sa HP!! imax!! wee!! ')
Post a Comment