Saturday, June 30, 2007

Going Karaoke

Or is it Magic Sing? Hahaha...After hearing some Eighties song two days ago, I craved for that Magic Sing. Good thing that Lolo visited us yesterday and he brought the Magic Sing. Of course,the never ending Close to you by Carpenters has risen again. I like singing that song and videoke is the ultimate bonding moment between me and my Itay. Too bad that I was not in the mood to sing but we sung Killing Me Softly together.Hahahaha...Later, I'll sing again and I don't care with the neighborhood.

I have driving lessons again, I hope I could switch to gear 3 this time. Things are going smoothly but I'm still scared whenever there's a car across the street. I might bumped into it or give it a scratch, my Inay would kill me.Hahahaha..Oh well, life goes on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi..kumakanta...pag-iipunan ko ang magicsing...hehe

pag-iipunan ko rin ang kotse para mkapagdriving lesson din ako...

Queen of Mean said...

OO,kumakanta ako...pero sa family gatherings lang at kapag kasama ang close friends.hehehe....