Monday, August 6, 2007

Grand Finalè

I'm done reading Harry Potter. I sacrificed sleep for but its worth it. I felt pity for Professor Snape that I almost cried. I felt kilig for Ron and Hermione. The ending, is a feel good one, I think so. Oh well, Harry Potter series has ended.

I spent the weekend in Tagaytay with my officemates. We had fun and I love the place. I'm really a nature person. We drank, we sung and we visited some gimikan spot there. A lot of cute boys...hahahaha...

I'm supposed to post something here but I decided not to continue it. It'll just make me feel bad. I know that it's good to release it but I have friends who can comfort me and give me concrete advices.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for pulling thru with reading harry potter!

Anonymous said...

at nag-Tagaytay pala kau...inggit naman ako...gusto ko rin magtravel...i'm soooo bored na dito... hehe

***

Kailangan na mag-end ng HP to give way to new books... :)

Anonymous said...

yeah,he has to go....i hope to read more from Ms. Rowling.=)