Saturday, August 4, 2007

Shocker(ok, so here it goes,can't help it)

Weekend again but another shocker has come my way again. I don't know what to feel. I don't want to feel bad because I was the one whom they "voted out". I'm going to be deployed into another account for the reason that the account where I'm in now is having a big problem. You know,business.
I'm not happy either. I'm sad I think. I'm establishing relationships here and I'm learning the ABC's of Kodak,specifically,Relocations. I cried while my my Team lead broke everything to me. I cried because I'm the type of person who can't accept easily to leave people. It's hard for me. I know that nothing is permanent but It's just hard for me. I know that I'll go through this. He is just giving this to me to make me strong(stronger actually). Ate Fran told me that she experienced worse and it all happened at the same time. I know that bigger challenges will come my way. I can do this!Aja! Prayers lang ang katapat.

Margz told me that I can go through this, that's because I'm Ma.Corazon Leonidas. I hope she is right. That I'm not meant for failure! Although everyone is bound to failures, but not as failure as failure.Got me? As long as I cling to my faith to HIM.I know that things will be fine.Adapt to changes Cors!Wooh, I can do this!!!

No comments: