Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ice Cream on a Rainy Day

I'm back!Whew! This have been a busy week for me. As in busy. I started with the new account last Monday and they gave me a lot of work immediately, bawal petiks this time. I got irritated before because I'm always hanging with the other account. Be careful with what you wish for. However, I'm glad that this time, I started to work my ass out! I think I'll love my new job role and it's the field of recruitment. However(again), my Team Lead creeps me out. He will just appear on my back asking some questions. He approaches my workstation without a warning. Hahaha,and he caught me once chatting with my former colleagues. I think he is a nice man, he just don't show it. He is cold outside but I think he is really warm inside. As for my new colleagues, some of them are nice,some... I don't know. The environment in my new place is quite pressured, they are always busy and they don't know what a "yosi break" is. I think that's how recruitment goes. In addition, we are prohibited to browse the internet...Huhu,that's why I can't update my beloved blog.



Good news! I'm moving out to a condo!Yay! It's so near the office.=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nabuhay si queen of mean! *lol*

uy congrats sa new account mo. :)

Anonymous said...

ayan, may pagbabago na naman sa buhay...:) astig ka ha, pacondo-condo ka na ah...

Anonymous said...

-KC,salamat!=) Pero ang bilis talaga ng mga pangyayari.Ganun pala sa corporate world.hehe


-Ariel,oo nga,big change talaga ito.Kailangan ko na mag-condo,dahil nakakamatay ang mag-commute.lalo na at maraming bagyo.=)

Anonymous said...

pero masarap nga ang ice cream sa tag-lamig. it provides me with heat.