Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kulafu

We celebrated Lola's birthday (and mine too) today. Of course,everyone was happy because Magic sing is always present; and lotsa food. Lola got drunk. Grabe. She has Kulafu stored in her kitchen. That's her favorite alocoholic beverage and its only available in their province(Butuan). Again, she reminisced and her behavior became bizarre(she was not the sweet Lola,haha). Funny thing was that I thought she is 72 years old. When she found the cake I bought for her, she wondered why it said "Happy 72nd Birthday Lola!", I said, "Lola,di ba you are 72 na?" Naman, she should know better di ba,birthday niya yun. 73 na pala siya. Hahaha. Oh well. I was kind of disappointed too because there was a "cake shortage" in Goldilocks. It's better to buy party cakes there than in Red Ribbon. Although Goldilocks' cakes are good, I was hoping to buy a chocolate cake,the one left was some kind of fruity whatever.Oh well,bumenta naman yung cake,lalo na yung Black Forest.

Too bad my sister brought the camera to Ilocos for their educational tour. So I just used my camera phone for my own pictures. It'll take a while for Ate Roselyn(my cousin's wife) to send the pictures from her cam.



Ken Louis,my God child.Adorable little man


Lola's Kulafu.


My Cake.


Lola's cake.


Queen of Mean and her Lola


Lola drunk.Hehe

4 comments:

Cory said...

happy bday corsita!
happy bday lola!

binastos mo lola mo't kinodakan mo ng lasing!!! lmao. baaad!

Anonymous said...

hehe,ganun talaga.para masaya.salamat sa pagbati!hehehe

Anonymous said...

maligayang bati!!! :D miss u 2!! :D

Anonymous said...

dapat may ginseng yung Kulafu ni Lola para healthy. Happy birthday to you both!