Thursday, August 2, 2007

Of Beavis and Butthead and Harry...

I'm feeling much better now. Thank God. Maybe I'm just overreacting, I know that I can trust Him but still, I worry a lot and all. Oh well, I've learned my lesson well. I think I'm a renewed person. Naks...hahaha

Oh well, my officemate let me borrow his Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book and I'm so happy he did that. I'm now in Chapter 6(what do you expect from me guys?) and I'm quite shocked with what's happening, lots died already. I'm sinking into his world again...Add to that my wallpaper being Bellatrix Lestrange, in front of her, I'm reading the book. Wala lang,masaya.Hahaha...

Oh well again, we have a visitor in our team (while writing this, he appeared in front of me,haha). He is from the Extreme Blue program. Don't ask me what's that. One thing I've noticed, he looks like Beavis, or worse,Butthead. He has a large head and he is follicularly challenged. Is that right?Ok, he is bald! He scares me. Although he is nice, he scares me still. I think that he is a very intelligent guy. I should know,right?! Ang laki ng ulo niya,lots of neurons in short.

Oh well, there will be lapse in my posts I think because I'll be sinking into Harry's world.

4 comments:

KC said...

haha. nagalingan ako kay helena bonham carter. impaktang-impakta ang dating niya sa movie. na-feel ko tuloy na talagang evil si bellatrix lestrange. =)

Anonymous said...

HI KC!OO,ANG GALING NIYA KAYA I LIKE BELLATRIX NA DIN.BEFORE HATE KO TALAGA SYA..BUT WHILE READING THE 7TH BOOK,WALA LANG,NR..HAHA..=)

KC said...

effective di ba? mukhang kampon talaga siya ng masama. yung naiimagine ko na bellatrix eh medyo sosyalin pa...pero ito talaga sa movie, wagi!

si tonks maganda rin..kaso ang labas niya extra lang.

Queen of Mean said...

O nga eh..naalala ko lang sya dun sa part na sinundo si Harry,yun lang...haha..I like her too,at wag ka,kinilig ako sa love story nila ni Lupin...yie..hahaha,cheeesssyyy.