Monday, March 10, 2008

I had a great weekend

After the Kid's Fiesta at some orphanage in Cainta (I'm sorry I forgot the name,ang haba kasi), I,Josh and Anj decided to eat at Prince of Persia and ate Shawarma. The best ang shawarma nila.Dahil matakaw ako, I bought my favorite pecan cluster at Dairy Queen. After that I cleaned our bathroom and Josh and Anj went to the gym.After an hour, we visited Excelsior to swim(thanks to Anj),this time kasama na si Monette. After 2 hours I think,tumambay kami sa starbucks,kwentuhan at okrayan.Hahahaha.We went back home at around 1am I think. After watching some late night game show at ABS-CBN,Josh and Monette went to sleep, I and Anj watched Pursuit of Happyness starring Will Smith and Love on a Diet starring Andy Lau. We were awake until 6:30 in the morning(Sunday). We had breakfast at McDo. I went out wearing pajamas. Hahaha,lakas trip.Sunday naman at wala pang tao. Kaya okay lang.=)

Regarding the Kid's fiesta, the feeling was great in being able to help Harvard's (the guy who organized the activity) group to make the children happy and help them get closer to God. I think,they belong to the Christian group VCF. Thanks to AJ dahil may connect sila. There were lots of food for them,shows (magic show and performances from Yeng Constantino and some dance group),Anne Curtis was also there to give a testimony about God's love for all of us. Before the show ended, the kids from the orphanage performed for us. I was so touched with the innocence of these children. I almost cried actually. Some of the children who attended the activity are from the community around the place. Ang cute nila,bibo at mabait. Ang saya ko lang talaga dahil nakasama ako sa event na yun. I will surely come back for them. I want to help them get closer to God. Although Catholic ako and yung group is from the group of VCF,carry lang. pareho naman kami nang faith kay God. Ang saya din na maki-hang out sa mga batang tulad nila.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I went out wearing pajamas"


Hahaha.


HAhaha.


Btw, star-studded pala yung event nyo. Congrats for making them kids happy.

Anonymous said...

O nga eh.Medyo hindi ko nagustuhan yung thing na yun.Ewan ko.Kasi the kids were after the "stars" not the thought of the whole event. Though on Anne's part,parang ang bait niya talaga and nasa puso ang pagpunta niya dun.I mean she has this maarte image kasi before di ba.

Thanks for dropping by Sir Ayel.=)