I'm learning. I'm learning to conrol myself. Two Saturdays ago, I saw this dress from Bayo,it is so beautiful and it is knitted. Since I have no money left in my account, I decided to buy the dress after this March 15th pay day. I forgot that I bought a blouse and pants worth 2, 195PHP from ZARA. My teammate is selling ZARA items for a cheaper price. Yes, that is cheaper (by cent maybe?) Haha. But I think that it was a good buy. I went to Bayo last night to see if they are on sale. To my horror,they are not but I still dared to enter the boutique. The dress costs 945php. As I calculate my budget/money,I'll run out of money before March ends. I want to save some for my Singapore trip. I don't want my Inay or Aunt to spend some for me. I mean,if I'd like to buy something,bibilhin ko yun with my own money.Taray. Hahahaha.Ayun. Ending, hindi ko nabili yung dress. Congrats to me!Na-control ko sarili ko. Dahil impulsive akong tao kahit wala na akong pera.basta gusto ko,bibilhin ko yun. Hayy...sana next time,i-sale na siya. O kaya.,sana nandun pa yun... Hayy...
-

No comments:
Post a Comment