Sunday, March 2, 2008

Doing Something Crazy

I went out with my friends yesterday night. We went to The Library at Malate to have fun. OO,kasi comedy bar yun. There were 3 sets of hosts, a mixture of gay,women and bisexual(?). I think I'll put him in the category of being a homosexual. At first, hindi ako maka-ride sa jokes nila. Kasi maaga pa kaya hindi pa sila performance level. Hahaha,pero nagustuhan ko na kaagad yung isang gay host. His name is Onse. Ang cute niya,nakakatuwa talaga siya. Anyhoo, there were some surprises that night. We saw our College professor, Sir Infante. I was happy to see him, we even had our picture taken with him. Before going to the bar anyway, we had dinner at Sbarro (at Rob Place). I was surprised also to see Shin, Rei and Vans. Chiko and Yen saw them outside the mall and brought them at Sbarro. I also went to Cerealicious for a couple of minutes to meet my friend/former roommate, Hanah. I really missed her.

After dinner, off we go to The Library. Another surprise was Onse,stripping on stage and dancing in a very sensual way. There, he danced all around the place in his briefs. And what do you expect from a performer dancing that way, the audience has to give money(put it in his briefs). He went to our table, he dance at Yen's side,I grabbed my wallet and took 500pesos out and put it in his briefs! Hahahaha.... I was happy to do that. Doing some crazy stuff once in your life is great. It feels great! Ngayon,bankrupt na ako.hahahaha..worth it naman eh.

We watched My Big Love din prior to the comedy bar. It's a feel good movie. Sam is soo funny in that dancing part. Parang nagustuhan ko tuloy siya. I like watching him in Maging Sino ka Man,pero hanggang dun lang. Pero after nung film,natuwa talaga ako sa kanya. =)

We had a lot of pictures (from Beth's and Margz's cam) including Onse dancing in his briefs but my friends must've slept all day. No one posted the pictures in multiply or friendster. Hahahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talaga? Andun si Sir Infante. Sana pala nakita ko. Haha!

Queen of Mean said...

Yeh,he was there. Bakit nga ba ako na-surprise pa,eh type niya talaga mga ganun. At yung kasama niya na guy,yun na din yung nakita ko na lagi nya kasama dati.boyfriend ito?hahaha. I'm such a fag hag.