Well, I didn't attend the graduation practice today because Sr. A will only force us to sing like her.Hello??Are you out of your mind?! Instead, I visited the computer lab and I saw there Jb,Yen,Chiko and Yvet.Hmm,just like me, avoiding Sr. A.
We saw MDB there and she said that the picture taking for the alumni card has been cancelled. So me and Chiko waited outside the computer lab for Yvet. Then, I decided to visit Tita Veron at the alumni office and asked her if the photo shoot has really been cancelled. She said "no".Ha!MDB, what are you implying by telling the Bitches that it was cancelled.Hmm..Well,never mind. She is our beloved "Cum Laude". Bitterness? C'mon.
Anyway, I don't want to talk about it. We ate at Tokyo,Tokyo.We were having a good time until Madame *toot* came. Its not that I don't want her in the group. But, she's bragging again about her boyfriend coming home this April.C'mon, I'm so sick and tired of you blabbering about him. I'm not being bitter again because I dont have a boyfriend. But please, my ears are already bleeding upon hearing your stories about him.Hmp.
-

No comments:
Post a Comment