I'd like to watch You Got Me by Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga. I know,I know. I might sound JOLOGS but hey!I like the movie's Plot!Magpakatotoo ka!
By the way, we now have our graduation picture!!!I'm goddamn beautiful!!Well,photogenic, it is given that I'm beautiful.People from the alumni office gave our class a form and asked us to describe ourselves.I had a hard time on how will I make it look like I'm a likable person in school. Well, at least I did not brag that I'm such a great leader and all that s**t like what MDB did.
Hey!I will miss my classmates!I will miss the gossipers(our after class sessions while having turon, quail eggs,fish balls, calamares and etc.). Walang gnun sa corporate world!
I will miss Doctor Facto too though she is our biggest stressor.In spite of it, I love her.PramisMy stomach is aching and I don't know why...Maybe I just need to sleep for 12 hours.That would be great...Adios!
Wait, I don't know why my title is like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment