I got the invitation for our graduation today and I found out that MDB got the silver medal. I and Shin will be getting a certificate of recognition. I cannot accept that (for now) because their basis is how long your application form is (people,you know what I mean). They don't look on your efforts and what you have sacrificed for the sake of other people. Although I'm thankful that I'll be getting a certificate and my efforts will be recognize but the fact that MDB is an irresponsible leader (oh,can you call her a leader?) and she got the highest award for leadership. Ah, I just cannot accept that. Ok, maybe for others, I'm making this such a big deal but this is really, a big deal for me. I just have to release this. I just have to eat lot of ice cream and cake. And drink beer?Or wine?
-

No comments:
Post a Comment